Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pumpkin Prep!!!

.
This fall marked our 4th Family Trip to the Bauman's Pumpkin Patch - I just had to look that up! I'm feeling old, and senile. My mind is starting to melt. But, that is another post/rant...

Our family looks forward to it ever year. Abby LOVES the time with cousins, and I LOVE the time with Cider Slushies and Guilt Free Donuts. It is after all, calorie free if it is a tradition. It is! Look it up. Anywho... Off to Baumans we went. For the complete commercial on how excellent of a patch it is, see last year's blog! ;-)

The weather was AWESOME we all had a great time with Family:




and Friends:




After some fun, and food, we headed to the patch for Pumpkins and Pictures!




This was both Brookelyn and Colton's first trip - they did GREAT!
Lilly and Andy were a little distracted (what do they think they are, two!?!?). Thank goodness for our seasoned Grinning Girls - Cy, Belle, Abby, and E!




Sidenote: Wow is this family growing. I might have to start charging for my photography coordination! :)

A few more parting shots - what a fun day!




Later in the week, I went out for a MNO and Trav and Trev were put in charge of pumpkins and kids. I think they handled it great.




The finished projects:


No comments:

Post a Comment