Thursday, June 17, 2010

Bye Bye Boobies. Hello Burbon!?!

It is official! Andy is weaned! Not a huge milestone, but it is when you are the one affected I guess. Worth noting as far as we are concerned! We made it 10.5 months. Prettty good I think. He is healthy, his brain has all the right ingredients now, and hopefully no food allergies in the future (fingers crossed - which is hard to do while typing!). Abby was DONE at 6 months, Andy I think could have gone on forever had I let him (take note ladies - boob man!). But, it was time for me to get my body back and he was getting more and more distracted. So much so, it wasn't convenant anymore to have "milk on board" because we had to go and hide and find quiet places. Anyway, rambling. But, this is my last baby, so give me a break! :)
Last week Andy and I got out all the Pump parts, got them together, and got it out of the house! I can't beleive how much room all this baby stuff takes. I can NOT wait to get the rest heading out the door!


A Dorm mate of mine from College had a "Pump Emergency" this last week and Andy and I came to the rescue! We were HAPPY to help... Well, maybe me more than Andy (see below)... His eyes say "Really, we are done? But, can we still cuddle?" Of course Little Man!



Anyways, it was out the door and the next day he moved onto other things. Short attention span/memory is a blessing I think! :)










No comments:

Post a Comment