Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Scrapbook Mania!


Okay, so I'm behind on scrapbooking. Really far behind. But, my only consolation is I know plenty of people that are MUCH further behind than me! I know that is bad... But, it is the "glad it happened to you and not me" thing.

Anyway, my goal is to have his book done - up thru 6 months - by his 1st birthday party. Then I can set it out for people to look at during the party. I *think* that is what I had done when Abby was ONE. But, quite frankly, I can't remember! He is the second baby. At this point, I think I should just be thankful that I have pictures of him printed out and not in a shoe box! :)

Anyways, my sub-goal is to get two pages a night done until I'm there. Trav has been a WONDERFUL trooper and keeps the kids out of my hair and has let me attempt this after dinner each night. Tonite I got all cockey and was excited that I got THREE pages done. Side note: only got ONE done last night when I actually went to a friends house for the soul purpose to scrapbook (talk, talk, talk... :)). So, I owed the book one, but I got done THREE. THREE I tell you!

Anyways, I started on number FOUR and got lost in my own kid's cuteness.... Here is Andy in Mid-December - Taking a bath. His smile just melts my heart. So, I thought I would share...

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! If his smile doesn't melt everyone's heart, then their heart is made of stone!

    ReplyDelete