Thursday, June 10, 2010

Baker Bound

Trav took the kids and went to Baker, by himself, for THREE LONG days.
I missed my kids a lot, but I got a TON done as well.
And, I will say I enjoyed a little bit of alone time.
But, the moment they walked back in, I couldn't beleive how happy I was to see them!

This is how Abby and Auntie Marilyn spent the weekend:

They did take some time off to Celebrate Trav's Birthday in Style!
Look how proud she is of that cake - she is glowing!

Grandma Brown and Andy spent the weekend bonding over Whiskey.
I think there is some in the bottle she if feeding him...



And, of course there was some picture taking. Top one is out at the Ranch
(where Steve & Marilyn live now, but where Trav spent a LOT of time growing up).
The bottom picture is w/Grandma right before they took off home.


All in all, it was a GREAT trip says Trav. But, he did mention he had a new appreciation for what I do all day and that he would it again, but not for awhile! :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment