Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Andy: Baby Gym!!!

Andy started "Baby Gym" today! He was so cute for so many reasons.
1. He is just cute - let's just all face it.
2. It took me back to some of Abby's first classes and SHE was so cute as well... sigh...
3. It was HILARIOUS watching Trav try and keep him on task - SO NOT like Abby!

My Favorite part of the ENTIRE class was the "HI MOMMY" and him taking off, away from Trav, to try and get to me on the other side of the floor taking pictures. THAT was something Abby NEVER did - Darn her and her "Daddy's Girl-ness". At least I have my little Andy! :)

He did some warm up stuff (apparently he REFUSED to do the "bear crawl" - why crawl? I can WALK now!), He did some forward rolls, and attempted some Balance Beam (I guess he thought he was supposed to straddle it - not walk ON it).


He mostly enjoyed the "Free Time" though... He really liked the Ladder Crawl. Hello Football Tire Drill someday?


But, his most FAVORITE part of the ENTIRE class was the Balance Tunnel! Well, that was until there was a BALL to put IN THE TUNNEL - Hold on folks - let the excitement begin! :)



Anyways, just thought I would share some photos of our newest little gymnast in the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment