Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Artistic Andy

Andy had art class again this last week. Nothing to different this time, but it is always fun to take pictures and report to those that don't get to see it first hand.

This time he had NO interest in the paper what so ever. He did have an interest in eating it though... Luckily, he had his binky in though, so that detered him from actually eating it - at first! Then he took out the binky and it was all over. It is hard to see in the pictures, but if you look closely, you can see that he has a little "Paint Gotee" going on. It was literally DRIPPING off of his chin. He got SO much of it up in his nose and in his mouth it was hysterical.


My absolute FAVORITE moment though was when he noticed that there was some paint on his big toe. Oops - must get that off before it goes to waste!

This was towards int he end of the class. I love the look he gives the camera. "Can you just leave me in peace to eat my paint? Why do you insist on putting this white paper crap infront of me?"

"Fine. I will paint - some. Now, leave me alone."


No comments:

Post a Comment