Saturday, October 2, 2010

OSU vs. ASU

This week, the Beavers played the Sun Devils. It was a NICE afternoon that required water, sunscreen, and hats for all. The Beavs won - a close one (phew), and everyone seemed to have a good time. We made it thru the game, heat, and naptime window w/no tears. I only had to bring out the "secret suckers" at the very end to appease them the last few moments of the 4th quarter. And, by "them", I mean Abby and TREVOR.

We took the opportunity of 1. the nice weather, and 2. being there nice and early to do some shopping and picture taking. We got a few good ones...



But, lets forget the Beavs for a moment and focus on something more important. Yes, to the readers of this (mostly family) there is life outside of OSU Football in the fall - I'm sure of it!

What did I ever do so right to deserve to call this Beauty mine? I mean look at her - she is just a little angel in Beaver clothing... I coudn't ask for a daughter more perfect for me. It makes my heart swell w/pride when putting these photo together for the blog.

Or how about this Little Man-Goober we call Andy. I mean come on? Is there a little Beaver Believer out there that is cuter? I don't think so... He never fails to make my heart smile. You can't help but just pick him up and kiss him over and over.


They both make me so proud and make me smile so much. Together, I think they make quite a little pair...


Not to mention they look pretty darn cute cheering on the Beavers! :)






1 comment: