Friday, October 29, 2010

PS Harvest Party

The Friday before Halloween, Abby has her Harvest Party at Preschool. We had two Belles, two Transformer Bumblebees, two G.I. Joes, and two Ballerinas. Lucky, at this age, that is cool. Or else we might have had an issue! :)

The kids were so cute and well behaved. I love these days when I get to spend the entire time in Abby's classroom.

It makes me realize, or reminds me, of a lot of things:
1. Abby is a GOOD kid and I'm so proud of the way she listens and respects her teachers!
2. I'm SO glad she has the opportunity to attend such a great PS.
3. What a good, hands on Dad that Trav is.
4. How tiring these children are and how much I respect her teachers!
5. I'm SOOOOOOOOO glad I'm not a PS Teacher! :)

I was put in charge of the photo taking for the class, so I won't bore you w/ALL the pictures I took, but here are some cute ones of Abby and her best buddies!

Top Left to Right: Tori, Henry, Nate, Nate's brother Isaac, & the other Belle - Ava.
Below that are some photos of Abby, Michael (Iron Man), and Tyler (Mario)



Trav was able to come to the party as well and he was in charge of a station - which is GREAT, because that meant I didn't have to be! :) He really got into helping them create their snack for later that day - Monster Hands. The teacher even gave him a chat to learn and teach the kids - he really got into it. Such a good Dad!!! Next time you see him, ask his to teach you the "Making Monster Stew" song! :)

Here are some photos of:
- Abby, Michael, Tyler, and Emily making their Monster Hands.
- Abby and Michael making their glass pumpkin decorations at the craft table.
- Calvin "cleaning up" after snack time.


So, since both Trav and I were both there - and busy, you are wondering where and what Andy is up to right? Well, he played in the kitchen w/the little girls, ate his weight in Pirate Booty, hung out w/Friend Wyatt and Miss Amie, and oh... yeah... he has a Blue Sucker! :)











No comments:

Post a Comment