Monday, October 25, 2010

Andy - 15 Months Old!

Andy turned 15 months old on 10/24 - what a big little man!

Let's see... most recently
  • He got tooth #8 (and I'm hoping we might be done for a little while? Most likely not...).
  • He joined us at the "Family Table"
  • He learned to RUN
  • He still loves to read, get into everything, and to yell at the TV when Football is on.
  • He can go up AND down the stairs well enough I don't really watch him anymore - let's face it, I'm busy - Just Kidding! He is really good at it now though!
  • He has started to attempt a spoon and fork - he is about 50/50 accurate I would say.
  • He has learned "Touchdown" (complete w/arm signal), "O-S-U", and "Papa". Hmmm... Can you tell WHO has been working w/him on his words? :)
  • He is just a happy, funny, little boy. I remember why I like this age - they become entertainers and just make you laugh - and we all need that most days!


No comments:

Post a Comment