Friday, October 22, 2010

Honk!

So, this weekend Trav is gone on a Boys' Rally Weekend Thingy. I'm not sure what it even involves outside of cars and beer. But, he always seems to have a good time! That left me alone w/the kids from Friday a.m. until Sunday a.m. - Eek! Something I know I'm capable of, but don't really look forward to.

Wasn't it a WONDERFUL surprise when my Dad called yesterday and said that him and mom would take the kids, for TWO nights, until Sunday a.m.! What? I would be alone, in my house, for 36 hrs - sign me up!

Abby had school today and then we came home, ate lunch, and got them packed to leave. Right before they left, they were all snuggly and came to sit w/me while Trav loaded up the car. They were being so cute I told Trav to get the camera and come in.

Well, right about that time, I "honked" Abby's nose. She "honked" mine. That was it, that was all it took for Andy to learn a new trick. It was all downhill from there...




We did get a few good shots after they got all the "honking" out of their little systems! :)


I sure do love these two little boogers!

No comments:

Post a Comment