Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday Fall Family Fun Festival

Okay, so I made that name up... But, I do think it was called "Family Fun Carnival" or something... :) Our Neighbors, the Morrisons, asked us to join them at their church this last weekend for a Family Fun Night. We were game. After all, we are a family, and we like fun!

Oh, but first... Andy mastered his slide - all on his own - on Friday. He loves it. Walks around to it, climbs up to the top of the little ladder, teeters and rocks and almost falls - but gets his chumby little legs underneath himself, and then flies down the slide and hits his head on the carpet. Repeat. Great fun - you should try it!





Once we got to the Carnival he BEE-LINED it for the ball. Look Mommy - someone left a ball out! Woohoo! Oh, and him and Trav also tried Plinko...

Abby walked into the gym and saw Donuts! Donuts hanging from a string - free for the taking! Right then I think she knew she was going to like this place! Her and Rachel entered the "Donut on a String" eating contest. They were horrible at it, but very cute. And, hey... They got to eat a donut at 7pm at night!

She also tried Plinko and Fished for a prize (A purple pencil!!!!), and attempted a ring toss.



But, the best part of the entire night you ask? THEY HAD A CUPCAKE WALK!!!!!!!!! Now for those of you that know me, and the Bethany Carnival, know that *I* felt at home as soon as I saw that. "Dude, I got this. I have 9 years of practice under my belt on this one".

Imagine my PRIDE when my kids "kicked butt" at it as well. They were in heaven. I was in heaven. We all had cake. It was great! :)


Thanks to the Morrisons for inviting us - we had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment