Saturday, March 12, 2011

Ear Infections - and other stuff...

.
So, Andy got ANOTHER ear infection. Drives me crazy. Cold, Teeth, Ear Infection. Cold, Teeth, Ear Infection. Seems to be our routine the last few months. I'm ready for it to be done. Really. I'm ready.

He got a cold the end of February. It came. It went. It came back. Teething decided to join in the fun. By the first part of March I was just waiting for the fever and grumpiness and none sleeping to start. I wasn't disappointed. By the first week in March, we had an Ear Infection.

There is ONE good thing about him being sick. Just one. He is a cuddle bug. Here he is with his "Miss Meghan" the day he went to the doctor. Just snuggled all in eating chips and popcorn, nursing a juice cup, and watching Elmo. Thank goodness for her that day. She just snuggled with him so I could get some other stuff done. Then it was time to spend my evening at the doctor's office and the pharmacy. Fun. Not.




Abby was sad. Poor Abby had to feed herself her own snack. Look how lonely and rejected she can look. This girl as a career on stage if she so desires!




The next morning. Still lacking energy. But, Poppy was there to comfort him.




Abby tried her hand at some more picture taking:




The second day. I would say the "not sleeping due to ear pain" caught up with him:




By Saturday (the third day) he was back to his silly self:




And ready to take on swimming lessons:




Andy and Daddy at the pool that Saturday:


No comments:

Post a Comment