Thursday, March 17, 2011

Get that boy a haircut!!!

.
Okay, Okay, Okay. I got it done. We got Andy a Haircut. St. Patrick's Day was a big day for us, or shall I say Andy. We started off the day trying to find something green to wear. Who knew that would be the most difficult thing of the day? Heehee! :)

We took the kids to the dentist first - Andy's first trip. He did GREAT! We had Abby go first (perfect report by the way) and Andy was all excited to sit in the chair next and watch the TV on the ceiling. He was so advanced for his age - they don't even sit in the chair on the first visit...


After he was done playing in the chair they had him lay across mom and Dr. Carloyn's laps so I could hold him and she can look at him easier. So, needless to say. He will be ready when it is time to graduate to the Big Boy Chair! He also got a good report on his teeth.

After the teeth appointment, we headed over to "Pigtails and Crew Cuts" to tame his wild hairdo. He was AMAZING. Not one tear. Not one "no". Nothing. Nada. He occasionally winced, or looked perturbed. But nothing exciting to report - woohoo!





He sat there like such a big boy and watched the TV. It was hard for ME to watch. My baby was getting his baby hair cut off. I almost teared up. I'm not kidding. Getting him out of bed after nap, and checking out the hairdo because of, is one of the highlights of my day. I will definitely miss that!


And, I mean really - are you old enough to get your hair cut if your feet don't even reach the pedals on the little kiddy car?




Just like that, his long, fuzzy locks were gone - gone I tell you! Did I mention it was hard for me?




We did get over it long enough to laugh at him a little:




Are you ready? Dun, Dun, Dun.... Here is the new streamlined Andy!!!




What a handsome little man! Could he BE any cuter? I think not!

They said next time they will try clippers because he did so good this time. Stay tuned. Maybe the next haircut post will be more exciting! :)

1 comment:

  1. He looks so proud!! good job documenting the moment mom...

    ReplyDelete