Sunday, August 8, 2010

Camping - Detroit Lake

Camping at Detroit Lake always reminds me of camping when I was a kid. We went there a lot. But, it is a good one for families I think. Huge park w/paved roads to ride bikes on, a play ground, and a pretty mild and semi-warm lake.


Andy really enjoyed Camping this time. Being over ONE and the SECOND child allowed him to experience the finer things in life - Marshmallows, Licorice, and Pirate Booty. Wow - sister didn't get that crap until she was almost TWO! Sometimes it DOES pay to be the second baby...




Abby had a blast this time. LOTS of water play, playground play, bike riding, and lots of time w/Cousins and Grammy/Papa! Who could ask for more really?


Sarah and the girls drove up on Saturday and spent the afternoon w/us. That was a ton of fun for Abby and I also enjoyed my visit w/Sarah. And, I think Sarah enjoyed her "Andy Time" as well! They bonded over Pirate Booty and Licorice - Sarah's chair might never be the same again!






No comments:

Post a Comment