Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you...

Nothing like having two birthdays in three days to keep you busy. But, it also really, really, really makes you realize how blessed and lucky you are as well. Not only do we have healthy, beautiful, happy kids. But, we also have wonderful friends and family to share them with! As always - I was OVERWHELMED by every one's kindness and generosity when it came to celebrating and gift giving! These last two weeks (yes, it took me two weeks), as I sat down to write out the Thank Yous, I was reminded again...

This last week I picked up their photos at JCP, scanned them in (sshhh, illegal), and got them stuffed into a TON of thank you notes and on their way in the mail. If you haven't gotten yours, you should shortly!

Anyways, in scanning and print these photos, I just had to share them again - because they are so cute!

Thanks to everyone that made the birthdays special and now I plan to rest until Christmas! :)









Email me if you want/need a copy for framing or fridge decor - I only gave out ones that fit in the Thank You notes for now! But, I have 5x7s and larger for you die-hards out there! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment