Friday, August 20, 2010

Trucks and Tiaras?

Last Saturday was "Big Truck Day" at Conestoga School. I have never been, but I would highly recommend it from the reviews I get from Abby, Trav, and anyone else that has ever been there. They bring everything from Big Truck, Limos, School Buses, Semi Truck Trailers, etc. for the kids to crawl around on and explore. Fire Engines, Helocopters, etc. I could go on. Great, free entertainment. Sometimes it really pays to live in Suburia! There is alway something free to take your kids to!



Abby and Trav went for their second annual trip. I'm sure Andy and I will join next year when he realizes what a "Big Truck" is exactly.... This year it was HOT and he was little. So, him and I stayed home and napped!



Anywho, they met up w/a few friends and had a great time Dancing in the party limo and getting body painted!






Then, just yesterday I took Abby to see a Childrens' Production of "Cinderella". It was great - $8 and only 50 mintues long. Perfect! She had a great time and it was nice to just spend the day w/her. She is such a great kid and has been at camps and playdates a lot lately. It was really nice to have some one-on-one time w/her. We will do it again next year!




No comments:

Post a Comment