Sunday, August 29, 2010

Roughing It?

So, our family likes to Camp. But, I wouldn't say we "rough it". I would say we do something similar to "vacationing outside". First camping trip of the season we had a Traeger BBQ - hooked up to a generator. I slept on an Aerobed - hooked up to said generator as well. We have fun, we eat, we drink, but I wouldn't say we rough it - but that is fine w/me!!!!!!!!!

Abby LOVES camping. She gets so excited to go camping - I remember liking it at a kid - but she LOVES it. This trip she got to play on the beach, there was a large playground, paved roads to ride bikes on, and a lot of ranger led activities to keep her busy.



Dad and Trav spent most of their weekend either fixing something (typical). Good thing we were 2 miles from Newport - they had numerous hardware and autoparts stores close! Here is a great photo of Elizabeth "helping" Dad fix his lantern. Dad was also incharge of feeding the "beast" most of the weekend:



Abby and Elizabeth - need I say more really? When they aren't fighting and freaking out, they are posing and loving on each other. They crack me up and I can't wait to make them both a scrapbook of all these pictures some day - because they are just so cute and cheesey!




Here are just some random shots... It was a great trip and everyone had a good time!





No comments:

Post a Comment