Monday, August 30, 2010

Into EVERYTHING!!!!






Andy is into EVERYTHING these days - I have NO IDEA what I'm going to do w/this boy! My little Abby used to stay right by me, play w/her toys, and just behave...



Now, there is Andy. I just keep saying "God won't give me more than I can handle". Or, at least I hope! :) I'm scared of what the future for me, and my house, holds...



So, as many of you know - Andy has been have some MAJOR GI issues the last 5 wks or so and we are currently removing foods and different types of milks until we get him fixed up - here's hoping! In that, he has a MAJOR diaper rash and dislikes (only because Abby says we aren't allowed to say the word HATE) getting his diaper changed. So, I had this GREAT idea to put a baggie of crackers in his diaper basket and we give him one to chew on every time he gets his diaper changed. Problem? He can get into the diaper basket - and he loves those crackers!



I found him trying to tear into the baggie to get them out. This is after he dumped ALL the contents out onto the carpet. He finally got his cracker and was VERY happy w/himself.






Here he is being a "Big Boy" and playing in Sissy's Pool







This one is my favorite. Abby was watching TV, I was balancing the checkbook, and Andy was playing - QUIETLY - in the toy room. I should have known he was up to something...



I found him like this - drawing on the carpet w/one of Abby's chalk. Apparently the box didn't get latched! He was so happy, and proud of himself, that I just let him do it awhile. Hey, it wasn't markers...







1 comment:

  1. Ha! Wyatt and Andy are two of a kind! I feel like all I say all day is "NO!" He is in EVERYTHING!!! Henry also, just was as sweet as can be, playing nicely with whatever. :)

    I love the chalk pictures. His smile is PRICELESS! CUTIE PIE!

    ReplyDelete