Friday, July 2, 2010

49 wks old today!


Today Andy met Rune. Andy and Rune are 2nd cousins - I believe - I'm not that good at figuring that stuff out! But Me and Rune's Dad (Chris Sherrick) are 1st cousins on my Mom's side. So, there. That is how they are related (in case anyone was REALLY keeping track).

Anywho... Andy and I met Mary Dawn and Rune at the Childrens' Museum today. We spent most of the time in the "baby garden". They checked stuff (and each other) out. They were pretty darn cute and I even captured a few good moments.

Rune will be 1 on Aug. 1st - so exactly a week younger than Andy. It was weird for me to have the "smaller" kid for once. That has really never happened to me - Abby has always towered over her playmates. So, that was just weird for me!

Couple more thoughts - Andy is 49 wks old today! Three weeks until his birthday weekend. And as Trav put it, "We haven't broken him yet!" So, that is good!

Lastly... Check Andy out in his little Water Apron... Could he be any cuter if he tried!?!? :) I also like the bottom left picture. They are both like... take the dumb picture already... We are tired of you guys yelling at us to look!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment: