Thursday, July 1, 2010

Miss Imagination Land

Abby just makes me smile. Some days she makes me cry, or really, really grumpy. But, for the most part, she just makes me smile. She always has something to say - both good and bad. She always has her "imagination land" mind going as Uncle Austy says. She loves all things "girly" and that just makes me laugh, because I have NO idea where she gets that! It does go to show you how much of that is ingrained!

This last couple of weeks she has started "Disney Princess Ballet" class, had a playdate w/her friend Laci (complete w/Art Project), and the one that really makes me laugh is the picture of her w/one white glove and the microphone. We just found her that way one day... Funny considering it is right around the one year anniversary of MJ's death. Made us laugh at least.

Here is just a random cute picture I took of Abby and our little neighbor girl Rachel. They see each other once a week so her mommy and I can scrapbook and chat. It is something I really, really look forward to every week. 1. I get to catch up on scrapbooking (hopefully), 2. it is a really relaxed and nice quiet day around our house, and 3. Rachel's mommy is just a sweet, sweet lady and I really value her closeness (both in proximity and friendship). Anyways, apparently the girls enjoy it as well. This is a shot from a few weeks ago. They just snuggled in to finish Abby's cartoon before they went off to play. I love both their smiles in this picture - so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment