Saturday, July 17, 2010

Abby's 4th Birthday Party!


Abby's 4th Birthday Party!

Planning this party (the party itself) was easy - just pay them and show up. The stress came when my daughter INSISTED on a "Belle & Cinderella" party. Those of you that know Disney, know that Belle is "in the vault". You can find Cindy all day and night - not Belle...

Luckily, Uncle Trevor came to the rescue and found some "Belle Party Supplies" online. I also found a gal online that would make me a custom "Belle and Cindy" invite (see below). Bought some balloons online, made Belle goodie bags, Cindy Candy Bars, and we were set!
Some people make fun for going to so much effort. But, come on... Do I really want to hear "But, I REALLY wanted a Cinderella AND Belle party this year" for the next 6 months? I think not. It is her day, and I wanted to make it PERFECT!

She (we) chose to have her party at Pump It Up Jr. this year - I think it was a big hit!



yummy food and drinks...

and of course PRESENTS!

But MOST of all - GREAT Friends and Family to help celebrate w/our little Abigirl. We love you all! We're so happy that you could be there to celebrate in her special day! We feel so blessed that you are a part of our lives - and Abby's!












No comments:

Post a Comment