Saturday, July 31, 2010

Abrie's 3rd Birthday

Abrie's 3rd Birthday was FUN! Just ask my kids! :)

Andy liked the "Bounce House". At first, he couldn't figure out how to get past the very first "bump" (Top Left), but once he firgured out he could go around it, there was no stopping this boy! Once he got to the end, he started hamming it up and had everyone laughing and flirting w/him!


There was a Pinata - good times. Andy got his first sucker - sometimes it pays to be the 2nd kid!


Abby was MOST impressed w/the "make-up" table... "I want Santa to bring me a Make-up Table like Abrie's Grammy has at her house". So, Debbie has this toy make-up table complete w/REAL kid make-up. Bottom left picture - wow... Check out that Blue Eye Shadow - I just had 8th grade flashblacks! :)



The birthday girl decided she wanted a "Princess and the Frog, Toy Story, and Dragon" Birthday. Boy, I thought I had it hard w/a Cinderella and Belle Party! Her Daddy made an AWESOME Dragon cake and her Mommy let all the kids pick what they wanted. Birthday Girl - head. Abby - "I want a wing" (solid white chocolate btw).



Great Day - Great Friends. Looking forward to how you top it next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment