Saturday, November 13, 2010

Come On Beavers!!!

So, it is GAME DAY - Woohoo! The beavs are pretty much self-destructing and loosing to WSU (WSU!??!?!?!) as I type, so I decided to focus on something fun and blog instead.

Travis and Abby headed down to OSU w/the family and Andy and I stayed home to hang out. I had all these grand ideas of all the things I was going to get done. Scrapbooking, walking, showering, cleaning, etc. So far today I have done nothing. Basically nothing.

Andy on the other hand, discovered the candy bowl....




I can't explain how funny and cute it was to watch. So, I got the camera out. He pulled the little white papers out of about ten of them and then tried to unwrap the chocolate w/his little chubby fingers. Then, then mommy took pity on him and let him have one, and then five! Come on - he was cute!

On a side note, I'm glad he is napping right now! I can only imagine how much yelling at the TV he would be doing right now if he could see the Beavers playing this way!

No comments:

Post a Comment