Tuesday, November 23, 2010

SNOW DAY!!!

Okay, so there wasn't much snow to actually speak of - um, like none! But, Hillsboro School District cancelled school that day. Which for us, means there was no Scrapbooking w/Carda and Rachel (because Carda's older kids were home), no Ballet Class, and Daddy got to take Abby to gym class that a.m since he was working from home - the gym has wireless. At gym she was one of two kids that actually came, so she got a ton of personalized attention and Daddy got to see how much she has learned in the last few months.

I got some scrapbooking done, Trav got some work done, Andy never got dressed and got some napping done, and Abby... Well, Abby apparently NEEDS to be over scheduled (See my Nov. 18th post) because she goes a little loopy by Dinner Time if she isn't...




I'm not sure WHAT I was supposed to be capturing here, but she asked me to take some photos, so I did!

Andy - not to be outdone - had some funny faces to share as well... My favorite is actually the top left photo - just sitting there, sweet as can be with his hands folded. What an Angel. Ahem.



Maybe it is a good thing we usually have something to do everyday...




No comments:

Post a Comment