Saturday, November 20, 2010

OSU vs. USC

Another Saturday - another Beaver Game - woot! This week we took on USC - and WON! Thank goodness... after the least few weeks performances, I was nervous. I'll admit it - nervous. It was home, USC was ranked, and we hate their band. I personally think those three things got the crowd behind the game and therefore got the Beavers going. Yep, that's right - I'm taking credit for it. Me and the other 40 some thousand in attendance... :)

It was a 5 o'clock game and it was approx. Zero degrees outside (okay, slight embellish). So, we left the kids at home w/Grammy. They made cookies, watched movies, watched the Beavers on TV, and played. I'm sure they had just as much fun as they would have had at the game - and they stayed warm!

Before we headed down to Mt. Angel, Trav tried to get a few pictures of our little Beaver Believers all decked out - at some point I have to get one good enough for the Christmas Card - right?

We got a few cute ones...




Then, something went terribly wrong. Andy body slammed Abby while she was smiling. So, she in turn, suplex tackled him the next time he tried to get up...



Hardin has nothing on this girl! :)








Anyways... back to our house...


Then, they BOTH Tackled the Camera-man:




As we were loading the car, I got a few more pictures of my little Beaver Princess - she was just so cute, I had to!


No comments:

Post a Comment