Saturday, February 5, 2011

Bowling Birthday - 35 Years Young!

.
So, I turn 35 this year. I decided I needed a little party - I never do that. The summer is FULL of BBQs and Parties for the other three members of my family. But, I never get one. February is boring I guess? That and I don't have a Wife/Mommy to plan one for me I suppose...



This year I decided to get together my best Mommy-friends and have a Mommy's Night Out - on a Saturday Night - woohoo!

Started off with pedicures, then dinner at this quiet little pizza place I LOVE to go to, and then we hit the lanes! We had so much fun!!!










These ladies are truly a blessing in my life and I am thankful for them everyday. Without them I would not be the person, or Mommy, that I am. The love, support, and day-to-day chats are what keep me sane - and my children alive! ;)

Thank you gals - I love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment