Thursday, February 24, 2011

Snow Day!!!

.
It Snowed! It was Exciting! We spent about 20 minutes getting the kids all bundled up to go out to play. They lasted exactly 12.5 minutes. So, I feel that I need not spend a lot of time on this post. It snowed. Abby still loves the snow and I was VERY surprised when she didn't play outside in it very long. I think it might have been the company - later in the day she went over to the Morrisons' and spent a ton of time building a snowman w/Amanda and Rachel. Go figure.




Andy? Well Andy we discovered, might have the same "love" for the snow that his mom has. That is fine with me. While Abby and Trav are up at the Mountain Skiing, Andy and I can head to someplace warmer. Like the lodge - for Hot Cocoa and a Fireplace! I don't mind!




He did warm up (a little) when Daddy did his "one horse open sleigh" impression:






No comments:

Post a Comment