Saturday, February 12, 2011

Happy Birthday WEEK to ME

.
Okay, so maybe I cut that first post too short. Not really I'm sure. But, I did have a few more pictures, and diet cheats to share w/you! I somehow got my Birthday to last a week this year. Next year I'm shooting for it lasting a week AND having that time off as well - haha.

The day after my birthday Trevor volunteered to baby-sit so Trav and I could go out to dinner (yep, day #5). We went to another restaurant here in Hillsboro we had been meaning to try (Orenco Grill) and had a coupon for. It was good. Not that it really matters to this post! But, it was.

Anyway, here is a photo of Andy and Poppy that day. Totally unrelated - but cute photo!




The next day (the 10th) Abby and I had "Mommy and Me" cooking class. She LOVES that class by the way. She has never talked about a Parks and Rec class as much as she has talks about this one. Asks to go back, counts the days until she goes back, etc. That evening we made Mac N Cheese and Cinnamon Rolls (Day #6 of not cooking!)

That evening we rocked out a little before bedtime. I have no idea what we were singing, but I'm sure we sounded lovely! :)





Friday Night at our house is "Pizza and Movie" Night. So, another evening of not cooking under my belt! Day #7, a full week. I bet it is a record...

Then Saturday we went out to dinner (AGAIN!?!?) with my family. We went to Old Spaghetti Factory (and yes, I had a coupon for a free appetizer). It was a great day. My Brothers came up and watched the kids at swimming lessons, took Abby to the sportsman show to fish (she got skunked), and played with Andy a bit before dinner.

Abby at the Sportsman Show:





The Fam at Old Spaghetti Factory - mmmm bread...





So that was it. My Birthday lasted from Saturday to Saturday at our house (sort of). So, when Valentine's came around two days later and Trav asked if I wanted to go out for dinner I said "No, I think we will just stay home and have leftovers". And, we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment