Thursday, December 16, 2010

Angelfish Andy

Andy had his last Angelfish Swim Class last Thursday. He is really starting to LOVE the water. Doesn't have a lot of fear - if any! His new accomplishments this time around are jumping from a standing position into the pool (up until now they did sit dives), he likes to "dunk" Daddy every time Travis dunks him (turn about IS fair play), and he is LOVING the slide now. Just like Abby did - he gives the "more" sign when he gets to the bottom!







Here is Andy flying down the slide! :)





1 comment:

  1. When we started out in swimming with him, I wasn't sure how this was going to go. He didn't take to it like Abby did right away from class one, he was more cautious and unsure. But, yeah, like you said, now, he's totally into it and having a great time. I have no idea where he got the idea to dunk me after I do the underwater glide with him (teacher said I had to), but it cracks me up that he came up with that and I can't say as I blame him! :)

    ReplyDelete