Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas with Maddy and Crys

Crys and Maddy came up to visit us this week. The kids got to play, and the mommies got to visit! It was SO nice to see her and Maddy. It had been too long and it always feels so nice, and easy, and comfortable to sit and chat w/my dear old friend. How I miss you most of the time!



So, Abby is officially a head taller than Maddy now. I swear she is only 4 1/2 folks. Really, I promise!





Maddy got Abby a "Fairy Dress up Trunk" and Andy the Toy Story version of the same. He wasn't much impressed with it - today. But, a few months from now I have a feeling he will be happy to know there is something besides tiaras and heals for him to dress up in!

And, on a side note, he looked SO cute in the little hat and vest - too stinking cute! But, I have to say he looks pretty cute in heals and tiaras. But, I do try and limit those pictures. I want him to love me in 10 years.

Abby got Maddy a Cinderella Magnetic Paper Doll set. Both girls seemed happy with their loot...




Abby and Maddy playing w/the Fairy Costumes:


I think this was our official LAST day of Christmas this year - wow. I think we stretched that out over like five days - not bad I say... not bad. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment