Thursday, December 2, 2010

Santa In-Santa-ty

The Thursday after Thanksgiving we headed to the Mall. Yes, the mall. I almost refuse to go to the mall around Christmas Time. The one exception you ask? To see Santa, on a weekday. That I will do. But, it has to be RIGHT after Thanksgiving, on a Weekday were there IS school, and I get there early.

This year I wasn't worried about Abby crying at all. And, I wasn't TOO worried about Andy. He is a pretty happy and smiley guy to strangers. But, so was Abby at this age and she cried. In her defense I remember this other kid WIGGED out right before Abby went up there. So, I guess it is no surprise she didn't like him either! Anyways, out of no where I got a crying picture of Abby at this age. So, I wasn't counting my chickens before they hatched!

Wasn't I pleasantly surprised when my two little angels took this photo... :)



Can we say "Christmas Card"? Oh yes...

1 comment: