Friday, December 17, 2010

PS Christmas Party

Abby's PS Christmas Party was on Friday. She was SO excited - just like always. After all BOTH Mommy and Daddy were going to be at school - ALL DAY! I always look forward to these days, but they are also VERY tiring. Again. I have NO IDEA how PS teachers do it - I really don't!



For this party, Trav was in charge of helping to make "Baby Jesus" out of scraps of paper and grocery bags. They turned out cute and it was fun to watch them work w/the two dads that were in charge of that station.



So - side note. You might notice as you are looking thru the pictures that Abby is wearing sunglasses in almost all of the photos. This was "Day Two" of "I need glasses so I can see better". The day before she had worn them ALL day - including during a 2 hr play date at Pizza Planet. I'm not sure I have mentioned this before, but Laci Bex got glasses recently and Abby is now OBSESSED with glasses and thinks she needs some too. Soon enough dear Abby, soon enough I'm sure...



Later that evening my Mom baby-sat the kids. She said Abby feel asleep w/her glasses on. I figured if I ignored it and didn't say much about it, she would soon forget. We shall see...











The kids also made some pretty ornaments for the Christmas tree. Abby actually insists that one of them is a door hanger wreath for her bedroom door. I have no idea if that is true or not, but that is what she is using it for! :)



Snack time was an edible Christmas wreath - bagel with green cream cheese decorated w/craisins and marshmallows - yummy!








Me you ask? I was in charge of capturing it all on film for the PS Scrapbooks and slide shows during the year. Now that is something I can handle about PS teaching...






Abby and her gal pals (left to right): Tori, Abby, Emily, and Ava





Gee, I wish Abby posed better for the camera... :)

1 comment:

  1. I love being able to participate in these things and see her interacting with her friends and teachers. Makes me proud to have such an awesome kid! :)

    ReplyDelete