Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Artistic Andy

Up until now, Andy has been taking the "Itty Bitty Messy Art" Class. I try to do one about once a month. There wasn't one in December - or at least not one that worked schedule wise. So, I signed him up for "Wee One Art Start" this month. Apparently, he has graduated from finger paint, on the floor, and naked. We now sit at a table, use brushes, leave his clothes on (eek), and put on an apron.

Now, I will admit... I was a little apprehensive. Andy? Andy on the other hand was excited to try something new. This photo says it all!




Still not a lot of art being done. But, the paint was quality tested - yet again.




And, let's face it. He looked pretty darn cute rocking the apron!





3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! These pictures are priceless...were they supposed to eat the paint? Your little guy is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Julie - eating of the paint was NOT part of the class - unless you asked Andy! :)

    ReplyDelete