Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Camels, Camels Come - PS Christmas Program

Wow! I haven't blogged in over a week! But, hold on tight folks... The pictures have been stacking up! The Christmas Festivities have begun and the camera has been working overtime to capture as much as I can...

The season started off for us w/Abby's PS Christmas Program. Her class sang a song called "Camels, Camels Come". She had been singing it around the house for WEEKS - complete w/arm jestures, motions, etc. I was very happy that she would sing it for me at home because last year they sang SO quietly (or not at all) that I didn't actually get to hear her sing. So, I was soaking it all up at home before hand...

But, this year THEY SANG - and LOUD. What a difference a year makes. The kids were ADORABLE and were SO good this year. Loud and Clear and Cute - what mommy could ask for more? Not me...













After the program we ate dessert, visited w/our classmates and family, and enjoyed some photo taking...




No comments:

Post a Comment