Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve Eve Eve!

Here are a few photos from our "Christmas with The Guinns" - a little Christmas Party we do every year. This year, we added the Wallace Family as well because we love them too! And, the Kids, Dads, and Moms all play nice together - it is a great mix of people!

It was a fun evening of yummy food, good drink, and good friends! Unfortunately, Kati wasn't feeling well, so we missed her. But, I told her I would post lots of photos for her to see!

We (well I) told the kids they had to clean up the toy room and pose for a Christmas Picture before they could open their gifts. Trav and Greg thought I was a total Grinch, but I don't think the kids cared - they were just so excited to get to the gifts I think they would have eaten broccoli and taken baths if it would have gotten them the gifts sooner.




Here are a few pictures after all the excitement. Kati (and Rob) got Abby this "southern belle" type hoop skirt - she was so excited!

Rob took over the "reading to Andy" duties, Greg got his first Gag Gift from us, and I got two Knomes (one from Kati and one from Janet earlier in the day). It was a great day!









Oh, and Abby is back to wearing her glasses indoors. She did take like two days off in there somewhere... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment